Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This Game Could Be Your Life



Hi kids.

I saw "King of Kong" today. It's a documentary about the struggle for the top score in Donkey Kong, and it's really quite good. If you have 80 minutes to kill, you should think about seeing it, even if you don't really care about video games. Before the movie they showed the trailer for the new Wes Anderson movie, which I'm looking forward to (mainly because it's the new Wes Anderson movie, and even if Life Aquatic wasn't as good as his first three films, he still deserves your unquestioning respect). There was also a trailer for a new movie co-written by Seth Rogen and produced by Judd Apatow and starring Owen Wilson, called "Drillbit Taylor", that has the pedigree to be good. At least, I hope it's better than the trailer made it out to be.

I'd try and write more, but I'm watching Donnie Brasco at the same time, and Al Pacino is demanding my undivided attention.

No comments: