Monday, January 7, 2008

Quick Hits


I've said it before, but dammmit- Super Mario Galaxy is amazing. I love how open-ended the game is- not in a sandbox way, but if you don't like a level, there are at least three or four other levels you can go to instead to get the stars you need to advance to new levels. That by itself solves one of my biggest problems with platform games where I tend to get stuck on one level and have no choice but to keep bashing my head against the game. If you have a Wii, you should be playing this game.

I finally listened to the free Atmosphere album, Strictly Leakage. If you like Atmosphere at all, you should grab it. It's pretty good. I'm curious if any of these tracks are going to be on the album that's supposed to come out this year. Keith posted the like once, but here it is again- http://www.rhymesayers.com/atmosphere/

No comments: