Monday, May 28, 2007

This Month's eMusic Downloads (May)



Albert King, Born Under A Bad Sign- A Legendary Blues album

Big Star- Nobody Can Dance- A live album by one of my favorite neglected legendary acts.

KRS-One & Marley Marl- Hip-Hop Lives- Not much explanation needed, I think, if you read the blog at all.

RUN-D.M.C- Live at Montreux 2001- I'm very curious about this. I'm skeptical of how good it might be though.

Ice-T- Gangsta Rap- His latest album. It's been a good while since he put out something important or good, but I figured he deserved a chance.

Sage Francis- Sick of Waiting Tables- I'm seeing him in a few days. I would have downloaded the other mix tape type stuff, but I might buy some at the show. Unless Buck 65 has a bunch of stuff I need.

The Pixies- Velouria, Gigantic- A couple of individual songs to round out the downloads

GZA review coming soon, either tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: