Saturday, July 7, 2007

I Knew Something Was Incredible About Harry Potter


This is kind of a weird thought, even by my standards, but...

Okay, so I kind of have Harry Potter on the mind. I'm re-reading book 4 at the moment, and I'm kind of half-watching the second movie on television. It's the quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and I notice that in the movie, the quidditch players have these kind of gauntlets/arm protectors on. Which makes me wonder, if you're going to wear one piece of protective equipment while you're playing a sport on broomsticks fifty feet in the air, wouldn't you choose a helmet? Or is that just me?


You can all go back to reality now.

Oh, and I'm quite put out by the new "7 Wonders" list. This is what happens when you let the unwashed masses decide things. I won't dignify this travesty with any further comment. (Although that would help my eternal mental quest for content...)

No comments: