Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quick Thoughts on House

-Anyone who thought that Foreman wouldn't wind up back at Princeton-Plainesboro doesn't deserve to watch House.
-I'm sad that the old guy is the one who got canned. I was hoping it was one of the insufferable women. Like I think I mentioned earlier, I don't have a problem with the fake reality show angle- it's totally something House would do, but I'm not that into any of the doctors left. Except for the guy who was the terrorist who took the liberal family hostage at the beginning of last season's 24. He can stay, which almost certainly means he'll be gone next.
-Cameron dying her hair blond was a terrible decision. It's just distracting.
-I could use a little more of Wilson each episode. Less creepy blond Cameron, more Wilson.

World Series starts tomorrow, and for some reason I'm thinking that the Red Sox will take this thing in 5. I'm almost certainly wrong- I didn't really expect the Rockies to make it this far. But I can't help but go with what seems like the conventional wisdom which would suggest that the Boston pitching will carry the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch, but slightly only to see when Chase comes back. He's so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Colbert is polling at 12% in a 3-way match-up with Clinton and Giuliani. Just thought that you should know.

Rob Cauthen said...

Honestly, I'm not sure if that's simply a predictable response to how bad of a slate of candidates we've been presented with, a premise for a terrible movie, or if it is simply awesome. You have to assume that the powerful bear lobby is going to throw its weight against Colbert any day now though...