Sunday, October 28, 2007

Quick Thoughts


Hey.

My back's been killing me all day (probably having something to do with the terrible nature of my mattress) so I've spent the entire day lying down and watching the second season of the Office. (The American version). Between James loaning me these DVDs and Keith loaning me the first season of My Name Is Earl, I can't help but feel that my friends are conspiring to get me to watch NBC.

Now I'm rewatching Down By Law. Tom Waits' "Jockey Full of Bourbon" is such a fantastic song. You should all be humming it as you read this.

J.J. Hickson is nothing short of a god wearing human form. He will lead all of us to the promised land if we only have faith in him.

I hate Tim McCarver more than ever. In his keys for the game tonight, he said both teams really should try and win. That was the extent of his advice. I really hate this man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should hire me. I could do a much better job than that. If nothing else, I would just say "The key to the game for the Red Sox is to lose and lose badly." and "For the Cleveland Indians, the key to the game is to throw more wild pitches." It would be equally informative, but more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

I will also now later add that if you felt like your friends were trying to get you to watch NBC before, wait until I loan you the 30 Rock DVDs. That's a show which is airing on NBC and the show within the show airs on NBC as well (or at least it does within the show).