Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Only Consider You Scum Compared To Krusty

Hey, the writers' strike looks to be over. Now they can get back to working at House. Hopefully the first episode back begins with all of the new staff contracting lupus. Or they can just pretend that none of the story archs of the third season happened. I'm willing to go either way on this.

My favorite part of next season of television is going to be when the studios keep the same number of reality and game shows on the air that they had a few weeks ago. I predict that the studios will actively try to convince most of the public that the strike is still on-going, and they just happened to find a suitcase full of scripts for the handful of regular shows that are profitable.

Oh, and I'm developing a theory that David Mirkin is the secret genius of the Simpsons that no one seems to notice. I just don't think anyone cares about this breakthrough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krusy?

You're now the only Google result for "I only consider you scum compared to krusy".

Rob Cauthen said...

D'oh!

And to think I'm working on a cover letter to send to a publisher to get a job as a proofreader.

By which I mean that I meant to put "Krusy". It was a test to see if you were paying attention.

Yes. That will do quite nicely.

Anonymous said...

Well that just leads to the inevitable "who proofreads the proofreader?" question.