Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Month's eMusic Downloads (February)


Thom Yorke- Eraser. I've been meaning to pick this up since it came out, but never got around to it.
Radiohead- "I Want None of This"off of a charity compilation
The Mojo Filters- "Come Together". Off of a similar charity compilation. The Mojo Filters included Paul McCartney, Paul Weller from The Jam and Noel Gallagher.
Nick Lowe- Jesus of Cool. Lowe's first album, finally reissued. I also picked up a couple of live tracks by Lowe.
Jeff Mangum- Live at Jittery Joe's. I already had a few of the tracks from this solo set by the lead singer of Neutral Milk Hotel, so I picked up the rest of it.
Del The Funky Homosapien- The first two singles off of his forthcoming album
Badly Drawn Boy- About A Boy Soundtrack
Daniel Johnston- A cover of "Live and Let Die". I can't begin to imagine what this will sound like.
Josh Martinez- Buck Up Princess
The Moldy Peaches- "No One Else But You" Blame Juno for this.
Sonic Sum- Films. I pick up pretty much anything put out on the Def Jux label.

I think that's it.

No comments: