Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Who Wants Yesterday's Blog Posts?


Allright, time for whatever clever name I eventually come up with for the post I make every week following the same format.

What I'm Reading: I'm about to start Nabokov's Pale Fire, the 33 1/3 book on Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key of Life album and maybe Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian.

What I'm Listening To: I spent most of today listening to the Stones, partly because of the V for Vendetta paper I should be working on right now. I'm probably about to start listening to the Stevie Wonder album over and over while I'm reading the book. I've mainly been listening to the usual suspects.

What I'm Watching: Sopranos was awesome on Sunday. I missed 24 yesterday night, but I'll watch it on iTunes or something. House looks good tonight. I'm tired of Stranger Than Fiction and V For Vendetta, and I never want to see either again. I might be about to embark on a Kubrick binge, if I can find the time.

Top Five Rolling Stones Songs:
1- Sympathy For The Devil
2- Tumbling Dice
3- Gimme Shelter
4- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
5- Monkey Man

I'm gonna be rewriting that list in my head everyday for the rest of my life. And I'm curious if anyone gets the title of this post's reference and connects it to this list and the picture...

No comments: